Is Health Coaching for me?
Do you feel like you want more when it comes to your health and well-being?
Do you want to make some changes to the way you are living, but have trouble getting started or keeping it going?
Do you feel stuck, overwhelmed, or unsure how to start or move forward?
Do you feel like life is too busy or out of control leaving you with little to no time to take care of yourself?
Are you surrounded by opportunities to engage in healthy habits, but just don’t?
Or has your doctor / provider mentioned how changes to your lifestyle could benefit you?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you certainly are not alone.
Our lifestyle behaviors affect our wellness. To make positive changes to these behaviors is a challenge. The struggle is real. It is hard to make new behaviors stick, despite knowing that falling back on old habits is adversely affecting your health and wellness. Why is this?
· Being told that we need to change the way we are living rarely results in lasting sustainable change.
· Information overload has never been greater. With so many health and wellness guidelines, services and products available, it is increasingly hard to create and initiate our own wellness path. It can leave us feeling confused and ambivalent.
· In our everyday lives we are pulled in many directions. Many of us are losing the ability to be mindful and present, and we end up operating on autopilot. It is hard to change a behavior if we’re not present and aware. It is easy to see obstacles, and our wellness isn’t made a priority.
Attempting to change lifelong habits amid all this information clutter and confusion can be a daunting task. As a Health & Wellness Coach I help clients include self-care in their busy lives.
Health Coaching can help you if you:
· need help defining or refining your personal goals
· need help following through with actions related to your goals
· are struggling in a particular area of concern
· need someone to provide support and hold you accountable
· are experiencing a life change
· want to get more out of life
· are ready to start a journey you have been putting off
· want to regain control of your health and wellness